Hamilton Store Manager
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic manager for our RUBY Hamilton store. Applicants must have excellent time management skills, great multi-tasking abilities, be driven to meet sales targets and a love for our RUBY and Liam brands. The successful applicant must also have at least 2 years prior retail management experience or in a similar environment and must be available to work over the holiday period.
With this role you will be joining a creative, diverse, inspiring and fast paced industry. To be successful in your application you will have the following skills:
- Have at least 2 years retail experience
- Professional and passionate about the fashion and retail industry
- Love for & excellent product knowledge of the brands we produce and carry
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
- Driven to succeed at each and every endeavour you undertake
- Able to work well under pressure
- Open minded, willing and adaptable to do whatever is required
- High standard of personal presentation and style
- Reliable and flexible
- Friendly and personable
Communication is an important part of this role and your skills in this area are fundamental to the role's success.
You will need previous experience in using and working with Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word, POS systems, target and budget sheets.
In return we will offer you the chance to work with a highly talented team where you will be nurtured and trained to reach your full potential.
If you have an enthusiasm for great customer service and are passionate about the RUBY brands then we would love to hear from you. Please send your C.V along with a personalised cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Sunday 23rd September 2018.