Wellington Assistant Manager
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic Assistant Manager to join our team at RUBY Wellington. Applicants must have excellent time management skills, great multi-tasking abilities, be driven to meet sales targets and a love for our RUBY and Liam brands. The successful applicant must have at least 1-2 years prior retail experience in a similar retail environment.
With this role you will be joining a creative, diverse, inspiring and fast paced industry. To be successful in your application you will have the following skills:
- Have at least 1-2 years retail experience
- Professional and passionate about the fashion and retail industry
- Love for & excellent product knowledge of the brands we produce and carry
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
- Driven to succeed at each and every endeavour you undertake
- Able to work well under pressure
- Open minded, willing and adaptable to do whatever is required
- High standard of personal presentation and style
- Reliable and flexible
- Friendly and personable
Communication is an important part of this role and your skills in this area are fundamental to the role's success.
You will need previous experience in using and working with Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word, POS systems, target and budget sheets.
In return we will offer you the chance to work with a highly talented team where you will be nurtured and trained to reach your full potential.
If you have an enthusiasm for great customer service and are passionate about the RUBY brands then we would love to hear from you. Please send your C.V along with a personalised cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close Monday 2nd July 2018.