PART TIME PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
We are seeking a highly motivated team player to assist the production team in delivering high quality product on time to meet delivery deadlines. The role involves quality control, collecting and dropping off cuts and stock, visiting our local CMTs, ordering and managing of trims, approval of 1st off samples, problem solving production issues that may arise, coding of invoices, sewing repairs.The successful applicant may be a recent fashion graduate who has had similar experience in the industry or may have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar production role.
- Excellent communicator, both written & verbal, and able to relay instructions accurately.
- Great time management skills
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent understanding of fabric, pattern making and garment construction
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and use initiative
- Full New Zealand drivers licence
To apply, please send a CV and personalised cover letter to Sarah Parker. Applications close on Monday 8th June.