not sure if you’ve heard, but LEVEL TWO has started!
I’m looking forward to us being ~ s p a c e d o u t ~ with you all!
so, YES, retail is open! we have decided to open four of our stores fully (newmarket, ponsonby, wellington and christchurch). the remaining stores (high street, takapuna, hamilton and dunedin) will be offering the same services as in level three (eg call and collect). we are a small team and actually making sure that we are doing everything we need to do to honour our responsibilities under level two is a bit of work and we want to make sure we get it right.
RUBY General Manager
THE RUBY BUBBLE
What can you expect from us?
- We will be strictly following all hygiene guidelines from the Ministry of Health including routinely washing our hands and cleaning all surfaces throughout the day.
- We are keeping a 2 metre distance between customers and 1 metre between staff members at all times.
- For our stores that are open to our customers at Alert Level 2, we will only have a limited number of customers inside at one time to ensure physical distancing of 2 metre. This number is dependent on the size of each store.
- We have limited the amount of fitting rooms that are open in each store. The number of fitting rooms that are open is dependent on the size of each store. All fitting rooms are being thoroughly cleaned before any customer enters.
What do we expect from you?
- Please do not enter any of our RUBY stores if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Cough; Sore throat; Runny nose; Sneezing; Shortness of breath; Fever; Body aches; Loss of smell; Headache
- When lining up and inside any of our RUBY stores, please ensure that you remain 2 metres away from our staff members and other RUBY customers at all times.
We are following the guidelines from Shopcare's Retail Protocol for COVID-19. Please see here for more information x
AUCKLAND - WEB STORE
Auckland - CBD
Auckland - Newmarket
Auckland - Ponsonby
Auckland - Takapuna